A simple screening system to help make us safer.
- Accurate, automated and affordable temperature screening
- Manufactured in the USA and NDAA compliant
- Same performance as a temporal thermometer – but with a safe social distance
- Meets FDA guidelines for initial body temperature assessment during the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency
- Specifically designed and calibrated for skin temperature measurement
- Uses a reference heat source for high accuracy
- Perfect for lobbies, hallways and other key access points
- Set up and start screening in minutes
What is Seek Scan?
Seek Scan is a simple, low-cost, thermal imaging system designed to automate body temperature screening using skin temperature as a proxy. With ±0.3°C (±0.5°F) accuracy and the inclusion of a reference heat source, Seek Scan delivers the same performance as an infrared temporal thermometer – but automated from a safe social distance.
The system can be installed in lobbies, hallways and other key access points to help businesses, institutions and venues reopen a safer environment for their workforce, customers, members and patrons. Easy-to-install and easy-to-use, the system can be up and running in minutes with no special equipment or training. As the #1 supplier of thermal sensors to the Public Safety market and one of the largest suppliers of all commercial thermal sensors globally, we have built hundreds of thousands of thermal cameras used worldwide.
Seek Scan is specifically designed and calibrated to deliver accurate skin temperature measurements while enabling social distancing protocols. In seconds, the system automatically detects a face, identifies the most reliable facial features for measurement, and displays an alert if someone is warmer than the customizable alarm temperature.
Unlike typical industrial thermal cameras, Seek Scan was developed for precise skin temperature measurement and maximizes accuracy by referencing a Fixed Heat Source with a known temperature value. Including a fixed heat source in the system lets Seek Scan produce much higher accuracy than a standard thermal imaging camera. The Seek Scan process provides an additional layer of preventive screening and can deliver more peace of mind to businesses, institutions and participants.
Analyzing skin temperature
Below alarm temperature
Above alarm temperature